Tuesday, January 18, 2011

From the mouth of babes...


So, as I think is true with all parents, the things that come out of my children's mouths are funny, shocking, sweet, witty...ok, sometimes obnoxious lol. This post, probably a weekly one, is about the things my kids say- straight from their mouths. Today I am going to share a few from this past year, snagged from old FB status updates. I wish I had been better about writing them down, to be honest that's part of my motivation to do this post, so I can keep better track. I also love to share the things they say with others, because I love my kids & you should too ;-). Today they are all courtesy of my oldest, never a dull moment in my house! Enjoy!!



March 2009
Today while watching a "Yo Gabba Gabba" where they were singing a song about skipping Isaiah turns to me & says, "Mom, this is how I skip... Uh..oh..oohh..ahh..eee (think DVD skipping)", all while standing perfectly still!


Tonight while watching a a slide show of pictures on my computer Isaiah says "Hey mom, who's that guy?". I look over and, seeing no guy he shouldn't recognize, ask "What guy?". That guy, right THERE!" he says, pointing to a picture of me with my hair pulled back, very pregnant and sitting at my baby shower for Josh (presents covering my belly)...NICE


Isaiah: "Come on mom, come on a date with me!".
Me: "a date? Where are we going?".
Isaiah: "To the land of Canada, where all the candies are!".
Me: "Canada?"
Isaiah: "Yeah, where you can eat candies all day for fun! Don't you want to come with me?"
**Note he is wearing nothing but his underwear, rescue pack (an old backpack he used to wear everywhere) and a dvd case tucked into the back of his underwear, which apparently is his "space pack".


****STAY TUNED, there is plenty more where that came from ;-)*******


2 comments:

  1. HA ha ha ha!! So sweet and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO adorable and hilarious!! What a great idea to post them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete