Wednesday, January 26, 2011

From the mouth of babes...

I needed some humor today so I've decided it's time for more quotes from my little monkeys. It's been a week already...right?

Isaiah says to me one day "Mom, I can count on you right?"
Me- "Of course you can"
Z- "Yeah I can count on you to let me kill all kinds of snakes and things!"

One time Isaiah was driving my CRAZY asking for a Pac-man game for my iPhone. Frustrated after he'd asked me a zillion times I told him to "drop it". THUNK! "Ok mom, I dropped it. Can you get it as a surprise for me now?". He had, literally, dropped my phone.

Z- "Mom, why did the bee get married? Because he found his honey!! Hahahaha, get it? A honey bee?!? MOM MOM, what do you call a bear with no socks? Bear foot hahahahaha! Ok, those are the only jokes I have".

3 comments:

  1. He dropped your phone! That's so funny! I love how literal he is, so cute!

    I love kid jokes, too. Those actually make sense too, which is more than I can say for most of the jokes I hear around my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm he heard those jokes on an episode of "Little Bill" believe me, his made up jokes make no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the smartest grandkids!

    ReplyDelete